Work with us
Are you interested in applying for a position with Accademia Britannica Latina?
- Have native-speaker competence in English
- Be able to deliver engaging, well-prepared, learner-centred lessons
- Be committed to promoting a positive, caring learning environment
- Be keen to develop their teaching knowledge and practical experience
- Be eager to work as part of a team
- Be reliable, organised and flexible
- Be either CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified (candidates with a PGCE and TEFL experience will also be considered)
- Due to Italian law, we are currently only able to offer employment to EU Nationals.
- Some knowledge of Italian is an advantage, but is not necessary.
- Experience is preferred.